Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.08Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionJulie King's deep and abiding love for flowers and the natural world shows through in the wonderful delicacy and vibrancy of her water colour flower paintings. * Three comprehensive step-by-step demonstrations * Help with selecting paints, brushes and other materials * Clear guidance to water colour techniques, including negative painting, masking, washes and more
- Author BiographyAfter graduating with a first class degree in textile design, Julie King worked as an in-house designer of household textiles before freelancing for several years; creating fabrics,wallpapers and ceramics, all inspired by her deep love of flowers. More recently Julie was awarded the Society of Botanical Artists Certificate of Botanical merit, judged by the Senior Conservator at Kew Gardens,for her freestyle interpretation of an iris. She lives in Kent with her husband and their two daughters. A contributor to the Leisure Painter magazine she paints and runs regular classes for adults as well as painting days in National Trust and privately owned gardens.
- Author(s)Julie King
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleHow to Paint
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight321 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.