All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFluid Power with Applications, Seventh Edition presents broad coverage of fluid power techlogy in a readable and understandable fashion. An extensive array of industrial applications is provided to motivate and stimulate students' interest in the field. Balancing theory and applications, this book is updated to reflect current techlogy; it focuses on the design, analysis, operation, and maintenance of fluid power systems. It also includes an Automation Studio CD (produced by Famic Techlogies Inc.) that contains simulations and animations of many of the fluid power circuits presented throughout the book as well as a variety of additional fluid power applications.
- Author BiographyAnthony Esposito was born on October 4, 1934 in Schenectady, NY. His family moved to Saratoga Springs, NY in 1948. He graduated from Saratoga Springs High School in 1953. In 1957 he received a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Union College in Schenectady. He was employed at General Electric Company as a design engineer in Cincinnati from 1957 to 1961 and a control systems engineer in Schenectady from 1961 to 1965. He married Mary Jane Stark of Cincinnati in 1959 and they have four children and ten grandchildren. Anthony and Mary currently live in Fairfield, OH. Upon receiving a Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Union College in 1965, Anthony left General Electric to begin a teaching career at Miami University within the Manufacturing Engineering Department. In 1969 he received his Professional Engineer's License from the State of Ohio. He served as Chairman of the Manufacturing Engineering Department from 1976 to 1992. During his career at Miami University, he authored four engineering technology college textbooks, including FLUID POWER WITH APPLICATIONS' published by Prentice Hall. His current title at Miami University is Professor Emeritus.
- Author(s)Anthony Esposito
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication16/05/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteill
- Weight1094 g
- Width195 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementUnited States ed of 7th revised ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $43.22Trending at AU $49.00
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.80
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.31
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.