All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionFluid Transport: Pipes, part of the Industrial Equipment for Chemical Engineering set, provides a description and calculation of the essential equipment used for fluid transport. Gas-liquid flows are studied with regard to the nature of this type of flow, along with the pressure drop that they may trigger. Many numerical examples are offered, and the calculation of a fluid transport line is detailed. The vacuum technique and the behavior of n-Newtonian liquids is thoroughly presented, and the author also provides the methods needed for understanding the equipment used in applied thermodynamics to encourage students and engineers to self build the programs they need. Chapters are complemented with appendices that provide additional information and associated references.
- Author BiographyJean-Paul Duroudier is an engineer from Ecole centrale de Paris, France. He has devoted his professional life to the study of materials in chemical engineering.
- Author(s)Jean-Paul Duroudier
- PublisherISTE Press Ltd - Elsevier Inc
- Date of Publication23/09/2016
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Press Ltd - Elsevier Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.