All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionReflecting the expanding field's need for reliable protocols, Fluorescence Spectroscopy and Microscopy: Methods and Protocols offers techniques from a worldwide team of experts on this versatile and vital subject. The topics covered fall into four broad categories: steady-state fluorescence spectroscopy, time-resolved fluorescence spectroscopy, fluorescent probe development, and the various sub-categories of fluorescence microscopy, such as fluorescence recovery after photobleaching (FRAP), live cell FRET imaging (FRETim), fluorescence lifetime imaging (FLIM), fluorescence fluctuation spectroscopy (FFS), and single-molecule fluorescence spectroscopy (smFS). Written as a part of the popular Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include the kind of unambiguous detail and key implementation advice that proves essential for successful results. Comprehensive and practical, Fluorescence Spectroscopy and Microscopy: Methods and Protocols aims to guide both 'vice' and established scientists toward furthering their research with these invaluable techniques.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1076
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note73 black & white illustrations, 171 colour illustrations, 36 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1569 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited byYves Engelborghs
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.