All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow more than ever, the ability to sight-read fluently is an essential part of the training of musicians of any instrument. This workbook is designed to help overcome the nerves that can cause sight-reading problems, by ensuring sound technique and approach and by providing confidence boosting tips. Step-by-step it helps the student to build up a complete picture of each piece, first through rhythmic and melodic exercises related to specific problems, then by the study of a prepared piece with associated questions for the student to answer. Finally, it takes students through the real, unprepared sight-reading test itself.
- Author(s)Paul Harris
- PublisherFaber Music Ltd
- Date of Publication10/06/1994
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleImprove Your Sight-Reading!
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber Music Ltd
- Weight136 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.