Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow more than ever, the ability to sight-read fluently is an essential part of the training of musicians of any instrument. This workbook is designed to help overcome the nerves that can cause sight-reading problems, by ensuring sound technique and approach and by providing confidence boosting tips. Step-by-step it helps the student to build up a complete picture of each piece, first through rhythmic and melodic exercises related to specific problems, then by the study of a prepared piece with associated questions for the student to answer. Finally, it takes students through the real, unprepared sight-reading test itself.
- Author(s)Paul Harris
- PublisherFaber Music Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/1988
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleImprove Your Sight-Reading!
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber Music Ltd
- Weight113 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine3 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.