CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.38
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionAll Emery Land wants is to be like any other 17-year-old to go to school, hang out with her friends, and just be rmal. But for as long as she can remember, she's suffered from seizures. And in recent years they've consumed her life. To Emery they're much more than seizures, she calls them loops moments when she travels through wormholes back and forth in time and to a mysterious town. The loops are taking their toll on her physically. So she practically lives in the hospital where her scientist father and an ever-growing team of doctors monitor her every move. They're extremely interested in the data they collect when Emery seizes. It appears that she's tapping into parts of the brain typically left untouched by rmal human beings. Escaping from the hospital, Emery travels to Esperanza, the town from her loops on the upper peninsula of Michigan, where she meets Asher Clarke. Ash's life is governed by his single-minded pursuit of performing good Samaritan acts to atone for the death of a loved one. His journey is very much entwined with Emery's loops. Drawn together they must unravel their complicated connection before it's too late.
- Author BiographyGINA LINKO has been writing for as long as she can remember. She has been a teacher for almost as long, too, and loves the time she's spent with her students from middle grade to junior college. She lives with her family in the suburbs outside Chicago. This is her first novel.
- Author(s)Gina Linko
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date08/08/2015
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.