All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionFly-About Adventures and the Ercoupe offers real flying adventures in a wonderful classic convertable type Ercoupe airplane. Come fly with me to OshKosh, Sun-N-Fun, the Arkansas Picnic, and other cross country trips. Experience unique discovery and the unbelievable. Many events are supported with neat color photo's. Words are good but thing says so much as pictures. The book also provides insite to what it's like to own such a fun filled open cockpit convertable aircraft. There are also photo's of modifications by owners such as paint schemes, instrument panels, etc. Over 5,500 of these aircraft and 11 models were built by several companies between 1940 and 1970. 70 years after the first Ercoupe was built, there are thousands still airworthy, affordable, and being flown by pilots seeking their remembrance. With a bit of imagination, you have the opportunity to fullfill your dream of flying adventures too.
- Author BiographyPaul Prentice first soloed on his 16th birthday. Money earned from running a milk route paid for lessons allowing him to solo a Piper J2 cub with 8hrs and 15 minutes of instruction. That was 67 years ago and with several thousand hours under his belt, the joy of flight has never lessened. He has owned a number of light aircraft including 3 Ercoupe/Aircoupe planes. To learn more about Paul visit his web site at www.flyaboutpublishing.com.
- Author(s)Paul R Prentice
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.