All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone who fly-fishes Montana-or plans to-should own a copy of this useful guide. Fly fishing expert John Holt has compiled a complete inventory of Montana's fly-fishing waters, moving across the state, drainage by drainage, devoting plenty of space to the main river of each watershed as well as the many tributaries, small streams, reservoirs, and alpine lakes that frequently get left out of other guidebooks. The maps are large and easy to use, and the fishing descriptions cover seasonal variations, river conditions, and preferred fly patterns. Also included are travel suggestions, river access, etiquette and rules, and a hatch chart.
- Author BiographyJohn Holt is the author of more than a dozen published works of nonfiction, two short story collections, and a novel. His work has appeared in numerous magazines and newspapers including Fly Fisherman, The Denver Post, Sports Afield, Men's Journal, Gray's Sporting Journal, American Cowboy, Big Sky Journal, Fly Rod & Reel, Audubon, E, and Travel and Leisure.
- Author(s)John Holt
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Note85 black & white halftones, 33 maps
- Weight930 g
- Width178 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.