All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe average angler can enjoy the sport of fly fishing for the rebounding populations of striped bass as they migrate from the Carolinas to Maine with this practical guide to tackle, casting and retrieving techniques, striper behavior and biology, and habitat-specific fishing tactics. Remarkable close-up and underwater photos of the bass in their natural marine environments, spectacular satellite photos of the coastal waters of New England, and photographs of 33 original fly designs round out the presentation.
- Author BiographyRich Murphy is a hydraulic engineer and a featured speaker at fly-fishing clubs on the East Coast. He lives in Georgetown, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Rich Murphy
- PublisherWild River Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleMasters on the Fly S.
- Place of PublicationBotchell
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWild River Publishing
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight2159 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.