All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.42Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.44Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionGreen ants that defend their tree by attacking anyone who touches it...a mysterious lava-tube cave with hikers' flashlights floating like fireflies down into its blackness...fruit bats isily lobbing mangos onto your cabin's tin roof. The beauties -- and dangers -- of the crocodile-infested Kakadu National Park. A crash landing at a remote island airstrip...a rugby match in Northern Territory (and why Aussie girls never root for their teams). In this colorful and remarkable book, written by a colorful and remarkable woman pilot, you'll find the most enjoyable way to discover Australia -- by flying a light airplane to its places of greatest interest while watching the exotic landscape unroll beneath you. Vistas of giant paisley patterned earth, caused by underlying salt strata. Stunning views of red landscapes, uplifted and contorted during the earth's primordial boil. The ermously long white beaches of Western Australia, lonesome and edged by brilliant aquas. And the Indian Ocean to the south, marked by hundreds of miles of cliffs. Whales breed there...You could get lucky. You don't have to be a pilot to enjoy this book. The author wrote it also for n-flyers, in n-technical terms, to let you see amazing things that pilots experience from their very special perspective. You'll want to read it, re-read it, and share it with your friends.
- Author(s)Michelee Morgan Cabot
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.