All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of the classic handbook that has become a standard in the Drosophila field. The book is expanded to include topics in which classical genetic strategies have been augmented with new molecular tools. Included are such new techniques as homologous recombination, RNAi, new mapping techniques, and new mosaic marking techniques.
- Author(s)Ralph J. Greenspan
- PublisherCold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/07/2004
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width174 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.