All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.61Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionReaders will discover the most effective, most original, and most historic flies published in the 30-year history of Fly Rod & Reel magazine. The book is filled with fly-tying tips and fly-pattern designs straight from Fly Rod & Reel, contributors such as Darrel Martin, A.K. Best, Ted Leeson and many others; all make this a must-have or perfect gift for a fly tier of any skill level.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/12/2010
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight853 g
- Width219 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJoe Healy
- Introduction byTed Leeson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.