All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionA top-secret drone crashes in the lawless Horn of Africa. The CIA is prepared to write off the loss, until evidence surfaces that the wreckage of their prized aircraft is hidden in a hangar outside Khartoum's main airport. The hangar is owned by a shady cargo airline that flies ancient DC-3s across Africa and the Middle East. The name of the company does thing to still concern: FBN-Fly by Night Aviation. The U.S. government must find out what is in the hangar, and when an FBN airplane crashes, the opportunity arises for the National Transportation Safety Board to send an investigator to get to the bottom of things. Jammer Davis is the NTSB's biggest headache, but also its best solo operator. He goes to Sudan in the name of solving an air crash, but with the true aim of locating the priceless remains of America's latest techlogical marvel.
- Author BiographyAs a fighter pilot in the US Air Force, award-winning novelist Ward Larsen flew over twenty combat missions in Desert Storm. He has also been a federal law enforcement officer and an aircraft accident investigator. Presently captain for a major airline, he resides with his family in Florida. He is also the author of The Perfect Assassin and Stealing Trinity.
- Author(s)Ward Larsen
- PublisherOceanview Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationIpswich, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOceanview Publishing
- Weight608 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.