Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionTrixy Maclean is beautiful, twenty-one, and ready to take on the world. When she finishes her training to become a flight attendant, she begins her career in New York City, where she hopes to find excitement, adventure, and, hopefully, the love of her life. There, she joins her beloved cousin, Janice, but soon Trixy's new life begins to resemble a nightmare. She is torn from the frantic streets of New York and transported to the grand boulevards of Paris, France. Taken to Paris by a secret family tragedy, young, idealistic Trixy must grow up fast, because the terror has yet to end. With the help of charming aristocrat Phillipe de Bray, Trixy may find a way to heal fresh wounds on foreign soil. Still, she has trouble forgetting dashing New York pilot Ryan Smith. As Trixy finds out, it's impossible to kw what life-and air travel-has in store for her. No matter the preparations or the intentions, flight plans and life plans change. Maybe there is still hope for Trixy in New York City. Maybe her family's terrible secrets can be washed clean. Maybe it's t too late for love.
- Author(s)Crystal Burns
- Date of Publication21/11/2011
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.