Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe book prepares fly fishermen to increase their probability of fishing success on any given day of the year in the Rockies. It provides details on the identification of the fish, understanding their feeding habits, types and conditions of water in any season. The reader will be armed with an understanding of the types and availability of the various major hatches and their metamorphosis. The book includes information on terrestrials, preferred temperatures, spawning patterns and recommended flies for each season or hatch for both subsurface and surface fishing. A removable field guide is provided for insect identification and suggested flies. Special treatment is also given to diverse subjects such as night fishing, nymphing, catch and release procedures, and Northern Pike and Kokanee Salmon fishing.
- Author BiographyJim Williams, a retired lawyer from Louisiana and avid fly fisherman in the Rockies, came to the realization that if you learn the proper techniques and knowledge of trout and their feeding opportunities, that you can catch fish on any day of the year. He saw the challenge of simplyfying a complex subject and organized it in this book.
- Author(s)Jim Williams
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.