All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.76
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.08
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $47.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $31.95
About this product
- DescriptionNow that summer has arrived, Kate and Holly are off to Beaumont Park in England-home of rock-star horses, Olympic equestrians, and a private beach for the girls to ride on. Kate is excited about training with her idols. Holly is even more excited about making friends with a real-live princess and attending the London premiere of Moonlight. This is the stuff dreams are made of. But beneath the glossy surface lurks danger. After a quarrel with Kate, Holly storms off with the princess and lands in more trouble than she ever bargained for.
- Author BiographyMaggie Dana's first riding lesson, at the age of five, was less than wonderful. In fact, she hated it so much, she didn't try again for another three years. But all it took was the right instructor and the right horse and she was hooked for life. Her new riding stable was slap bang in the middle of Pinewood Studios, home of England's movie industry. So while learning to groom horses, clean tack, and muck stalls, Maggie also got to see the stars in action. Some even spoke to her. Born and raised near London, Maggie now makes her home on the Connecticut shoreline where she divides her time between hanging out with the family's horses and writing her next book in the Timber Ridge Riders series.
- Author(s)Maggie Dana
- PublisherPageworks Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPageworks Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.