All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionA picture book for children of LGBT and diverse families. Flying Free is narrated by a firefly captured by a five-year-old girl named Violet. Violet plans to use the firefly as her very own nightlight. Her mommies go along with the idea, but the firefly refuses to live in a glass jar. After several attempts, the firefly devises the ultimate escape plan. . .what will her fate be? Flying Free is suitable for children age 2-6.
- Author BiographyJennifer C. Gregg is the author/creator of Community Kids.
- Author(s)Jennifer Gregg
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationCharleston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width147 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.