Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionMikey Morgan is an advanced being who enjoys teaching in the afterlife levels. Like other advanced beings, Mikey has become increasingly concerned about the present state of life on earth, the hatred and violence, and the inability of most of us to make much spiritual progress. Mikey wanted to re-accustom himself to life on earth so he could teach us through the veil, so he accepted a brief earth-lifetime that ended in 2007. Flying High in Spirit is Mikey's first book, dictated to his mother by pendulum. He begins by recounting in fascinating detail his unexpected death, his return to the afterlife levels, and his dawning recall of who he is and what his pre-birth plan had been. Mikey's vivid account of how the afterlife levels feel to someone who has just returned, the sights and the activities, and his description of how he manages to reassure and comfort his family on earth all make for fascinating reading. In Flying High in Spirit, Mikey shares important eternal truths in ways that are easy for us to understand. He speaks to us frankly and cheerfully about how life works, how reality works, what the afterlife is like, and how we all can make the kind of spiritual progress that he has made. He teaches us, and he swboards. Oh, does he swboard! One of the wonderful lessons that Mikey demonstrates is that eternal life is fun. Mikey Morgan is unique. Few of those who have reached the sixth level of the afterlife are in contact with the earth, and fewer still have made his kind of effort to understand us before attempting to share their wisdom. Mikey is an advanced teacher who is able to relate to us as a twenty-first-century boy on the threshold of becoming a man. He is cheerful, playful, wise, and full of love. His story is unforgettable.
- Author BiographyMikey Morgan last lived on earth in the seventeenth century. After that final life as a musician, he continued to advance spiritually to the point where he now lives in the sixth level of the afterlife, the level just beneath the Source. His own life was perfect, but Mikey was becoming increasingly concerned about the way human life has been going on earth. He tells us that many of those who live in the highest afterlife levels are worried. They want to teach us how to live so we can raise the spiritual vibration of our planet, and also so after our deaths we will be able to grow spiritually. Advanced beings consider these lessons to be urgent for us now, if humankind is even to survive. Eventually Mikey could no longer stand to watch so much human suffering. He decided to do something about it. In order to help us, Mikey had to learn how to relate to us. To do that, he signed up for a new earth-life nearly five hundred years after he had stopped incarnating, and he was born as Michael Morgan, Jr., on April 10, 1987, in St. Paul, MN. The plan that he had made with his parents before any of their births had been that he would live here briefly so he could become familiar with earth-life once again, and then for the rest of his mother's life he would teach on earth with her help. So Mikey lived a love-filled life with his parents, Carol and Mike, and with his brother, Joey, never suspecting that he was anything but a normal American kid. He was an okay student in Catholic schools, fun-loving and not very religious, a well-liked boy who excelled at sports. Eventually snowboarding became his obsession, to the point where he chose to go to college in Ft. Collins, Colorado. He was just entering his third year of college when, in accordance with his pre-birth planning, on September 22, 2007, Mikey was killed at the age of twenty in an accident in the Rocky Mountains.
- Author(s)Mikey Morgan,Robert Grimes
- PublisherChristine F. Anderson Publishing & Media
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChristine F. Anderson Publishing & Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.