All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionA combination of practical explanations and self-help techniques from an airline pilot and a clinical psychologist to help readers overcome a fear of flying Sometimes unnecessary anxiety is caused by events which airline crews may take for granted, including aspects of flights that are mystifying or alarming to less frequent flyers. This new edition incorporates the recent advances in technology within the aviation industry, as well as the increased security checks as a result of September 11, 2001, and the growing scourge of mobile phones in the air. This publication will help readers come to terms with what is truly a safe form of travel.
- Author Biography<b>Captain Adrian Akers-Douglas</b> started his career in the Royal Air Force, then flew for Cyprus Airways and Eurocypria Airlines for 30 years. Since 2003 he has been a check and training captain with Airbus. <b>Dr. George Georgiou</b> is a psychologist and natural therapist.
- Author(s)Adrian Akers-Douglas,George Georgio
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication05/06/2006
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Out-of-print date18/10/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight170 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.