All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $44.49Trending at AU $50.23
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
About this product
- DescriptionA rhyming, discussion-provoking story intended to promote awareness of cruelty-free/ vegan living. Delivered in a n-judgmental, entertaining story, this message is appropriate for readers whom are school-age and older. American Sign Language words sprinkled into story.
- Author BiographyAbout The Author: Ms. Dixie has a passion for teaching about, eating, and preparing plant-based foods. A nearly life-long vegetarian (with a few brief years of uncomfortably trying a more omnivorous lifestyle), she has been happily satisfied with her vegan intake over the past several years. Her desire to research food and it's power over health led to her varied education. While her degree is General Studies, she also has certification in Clinical Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, and Personal Fitness Consultation. Ms. Dixie has been working as a professional Sign Language Interpreter for the past twenty years, proudly growing up with culturally Deaf family. She is also a licensed cosmetologist in the states of California and Michigan, where she and her husband split their time. Dixie is happiest exploring the great Earth with her husband and two amazing children, Ariana and Pablo. This is Dixie's third children's publication. Her prior works, 'Math McGrath' and 'Polly The Pig' can also be found on Amazon.com. About The Illustrator: Michael J. Lemist is an author and illustrator of stories for children and young adults. Born and raised in Boston, Massachusetts, he has lived all over the country as a military spouse. Affectionately designated the Polahbear from their time in Alaska, Michael and his wife now reside in Michigan where he is studying writing and graphic design at Saginaw Valley State University. Michael wrote and illustrated the book, The Legend of Boghollow, available at Blurb.com.
- Author(s)MS Dixie Schexnaildre
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michael Lemist
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.