Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to help pilots at all levels of experience, this book concentrates on the full utilization of an aircraft's safe flight parameters. In particular, it covers the topics of low-speed flight during take-off and landing, and essential performance problems encountered in rmal flying.
- Author(s)Brian McAllister
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/11/1997
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note15 b&w halftones, 35 line illustrations
- Weight559 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.