All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for pilots who want to improve their flight weather forecasting skills, this manual provides an in-theory and logic of aviation weathercasting and an analysis of 46 instrument flight rules (IFR) cross-country airplane in all seasons. Each flight episode is illustrated with pre-takeoff upper-level and surface weather chart, which clearly traces the progress of the flight and the actual in-flight weather conditions.
- Author BiographyRichard L. Collins is the author of Flying IFR and Tips to Fly By. He is editor-at-large of Flying magazine and served as publisher and editor-in-chief of AOPA Pilot magazine. He lives in Ijamsville, Maryland.
- Author(s)Richard L. Collins
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Content NoteB/W illus. thru-out, maps thru-out
- Weight328 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.