Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.30Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionWINNER OF THE WHITBREAD PRIZE AND SHORTLISTED FOR THE BOOKER PRIZE. John Fuller's first vel opens with the arrival of church agent Vane on a remote Welsh island where he is to investigate the disappearance of pilgrims visiting its sacred well. While Vane looks for clues and corpses the local Abbot seaches for the location of the soul. Magical and poetic, Flying to Nowhere awakens our secret hopes and fears and our need to believe in miracles.
- Author BiographyJohn Fuller is an acclaimed poet and novelist. He has written eighteen collections of poetry, most recently Pebble & I and Song & Dance, both chosen as Poetry Book Society Recommendations. His 2004 collection, Ghosts, was shortlisted for the Whitbread Award for Poetry; The Space of Joy, published in 2006, was shortlisted for the Costa Poetry Award. He is an Emeritus Fellow of Magdalen College, Oxford.
- PrizesWinner of Whitbread Book Awards: First Novel Category 1983 and Whitbread Prize (First Novel) 1983.
- Author(s)John Fuller
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication15/10/1992
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight86 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.