All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionPrepared under the auspices of the American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine, this second edition has been thoroughly updated and revised to improve utility and readability. The book is w organized by vertebrate host species, with parasites presented phylogenetically within chapters. Additional highlights of this edition include introductory chapters on modern diagstic techniques and parasite biology, and a new appendix features a complete drug formulary. The well-presented and extensively illustrated volume addresses all aspects of laboratory animal parasites. Regarded as the most comprehensive and authoritative work available on the topic, this book is an essential reference for veterinary parasitologists, clinicians, students and laboratory animal scientists.
- Author BiographyDavid G. Baker, DVM, MS, PhD, DACLAM is Director and Professor at the Division of Laboratory Animal Medicine, School of Veterinary Medicine at Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge.
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication16/07/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Note380 illustrations
- Weight2504 g
- Width219 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byDavid G. Baker
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.