Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionProduct invations and current design trends are the central focus of Focus Open 2015. The rewned competition is a well-established major event within the German competition scene and, owing to its n-profit character, it provides even the smallest of companies with the opportunity to present and compare themselves internationally. This publication presents all the award-winning products from fields including production, medicine, bathrooms, kitchens, interiors, ambience, lifestyle, lighting, communication, optics, sport, outdoors, public design, architecture and transport are presented and described. It also publishes the results of the Mia Seeger Prize, which awards young designers who have developed products that benefit more than one.
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- LanguageEnglish & German
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Weight1134 g
- Width211 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDesign Center Baden-Wurttemberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.