All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.22Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionOur work days move faster and faster. The phone's ringing, the e-mail's pinging, and someone has just dashed in waiving something important! It's overwhelming. All we want is some peace and quiet so we can focus on getting something done. But how? - How can we get some quiet in our day? - How can we get some focus back? - How can we regain a sense of command over our career and life? We need a little Focus Pocus! We need 24 Tricks for Regaining Command of Your Day! That's how. The truth is that getting focus back into the day doesn't require magic tricks or even dramatic changes in the way we work. All that's needed are a few small changes to how we approach our techlogy, our schedules, our tasks and each other. Those small changes deliver a renewed sense of command and control over our days, careers and lives. The reward? It's t just getting more done. No. It's feeling better about what we do because success is a feeling, t a result. - It feels good to check something off the list. - It feels good to put a project to bed. - It feels good to walk into a meeting early. That's the promise of Focus Pocus: 24 Tricks for Regaining Command of Your Day. By adopting any one or more of the actionable suggestions contained in the book, we begin to drive the bus again, instead of hanging on desperately to the back bumper!
- Author BiographyPaul H. Burton is a nationally recognized time management expert who helps people get more done and enjoy life more. He is the developer of QuietSpacing(R), a customizable productivity system that helps busy people increase focus and results on the job. A popular keynote speaker, Paul also provides interactive training programs and customized coaching services.
- Author(s)Paul H Burton
- PublisherVision Mechanix, LLC
- Date of Publication19/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVision Mechanix, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight111 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.