All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
About this product
- DescriptionFocus is everything you've ever wanted to kw about what you need, where you need it and how to get it! From time to time everyone needs some guidance and this book aims to be your little helper, who sits in wait for you to ask the questions and allow it to give you precise and accurate answers.This book works in truly amazing ways, and you will be surprised, excited and relieved when it is able to give you some clarity and some direction that will move you to new places in your life.Each spread features a key word, accompanying symbol and words of wisdom. Simply open the book to a page and find inspiration from within.
- Author BiographyKate McEwen is a teacher, counsellor, writer, angel intuitive, wife, mother. She has a way with words and has been described as an insightful linguist . She facilitates workshops and guides others to find their path.Antoinette De Luca along with her friend Connie Rhigas designed the symbols for Focus. She has a background in a variety of creative fields including flowers, jewelry, packaging and merchandising.
- Author(s)Kate McEwen
- PublisherBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationRingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight234 g
- Width129 mm
- Height139 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)Antoinette De Luca
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.