CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionReasoning and sense making are at the heart of the high school curriculum and are essential to student's future success. This volume is one of a series of books that support NCTM's <em>Focus in High School Mathematics: Reasoning and Sense Making</em> by providing additional guidance for ensuring that reasoning and sense making are part of the mathematics experiences of all high school students every day.<br><br>The authors examine key elements of techlogy for mathematics teaching and the use of techlogy as a tool for developing understanding. Through numerous examples and figures the authors demonstrate how techlogy can greatly enhance classroom mathematical lessons and increase students' application of reasoning and sense making.<br><br>The use of techlogy to assist and advance students' efforts to reason and make sense of mathematics in grades 9-12 must be a high priority for school mathematics. This book offers a blueprint for using techlogy to support reasoning and sense making in the high school curriculum.
- Author(s)Thomas Dick
- PublisherNational Council of Teachers of Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/10/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleFocus in High School Mathematics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Council of Teachers of Mathematics,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.