All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionProvide your home childcare children with an outstanding preschool educational experience. This book walks you through the process of setting up and managing a high quality, educational based Home Childcare. Your clients will tell their friends and your reputation for providing quality care will be set. Your children will be reading, writing, speaking, singing and counting their way through every day with brain development at maximum capacity!
- Author BiographyKate McPhail worked in the education field for over 25 years. Most of her classroom time was working with Kindergarten and Preschool-aged children. She also spent several years in management and trainer positions in Early Childhood classrooms and programs. Kate has retired from teaching and is a full time writer and educational consultant offering training to Early Childhood teachers and Home Childcare providers.
- Author(s)Kate McPhail
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight419 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.