Focus on Middle School Astronomy Teacher's Manual by Rebecca W Keller Phd (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $55.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $64.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $77.81Trending at AU $79.63
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $34.20Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $87.91Trending at AU $88.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe Focus On Middle School Astromy Teacher's Manual accompanies the Focus On Middle School Astromy Student Textbook and the Focus On Middle School Astromy Laboratory Workbook. This teacher's manual includes more in-depth information about the material covered in the student textbook as well as instructions for the 10 hands-on astromy experiments in the laboratory workbook. The Focus On Middle School Astromy Teacher's Manual contains 10 black and white chapters. Grades 5-8.
- Author BiographyDr. Rebecca W. Keller received her PhD in biophysical chemistry from the University of New Mexico in 1992. She was then awarded an NSF postdoctoral fellowship in the Department of Molecular Biology at the University of New Mexico, followed by a Burroughs Wellcome Fund Postdoctoral Fellowship in the Department of Molecular Biology at the University of California, Berkeley. As Dr. Keller home schooled her three children, she was unable to find science textbooks that she felt would give her children a solid foundation in the sciences. Her scientific background, coupled with her desire to educate her children, led Dr. Keller to found Gravitas Publications, Inc. and to develop the Real Science-4-Kids curriculum. Real Science-4-Kids is a worldview-neutral curriculum that provides students with a solid foundation in the sciences and also gives them the tools to evaluate scientific data on their own. Students are presented with up-to-date scientific facts and the steps of the scientific method, together with the critical thinking tools needed to help them evaluate scientific conclusions. Dr. Keller's books are as philosophically neutral as possible and do not impose any single overall philosophical interpretation such as Darwinism, Intelligent Design, or Creationism. Instead, they allow students to make up their own minds about what the data show. Real Science-4-Kids, with its engaging, kid-friendly text and easy to use teacher-friendly manuals, is used in home, private, and public schools in all 50 states in the US and in many other countries. Dr. Keller's publishing team continues to develop and test products at her Albuquerque headquarters. The website for Real Science-4-Kids is www.gravitaspublications.com.
- Author(s)Rebecca W Keller Phd
- PublisherGravitas Publications, Inc.
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGravitas Publications, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.