All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title helps you understand the key components of mastering soccer's mental game. Building on the success of the first edition, internationally rewned coach Bill Beswick brings you the latest coaching methods and strategies to provide you with the true edge over your competition. Aimed at intermediate to advanced players and coaches, this training guide shows you the secret to success through psychological tips, techniques, questionnaires and assessment tools. You can uncover the power of sport psychology in soccer and how it can help you.
- Author BiographyBill Beswick is a leader in the field of sport psychology and is especially known for his work with professional soccer teams. He has a master's degree and five years of experience as head coach of England's men's basketball team. Beswick has substantial experience in teaching, lecturing and coaching, all of which make him ideally suited as the first full-time sport psychologist in English professional soccer.
- Author(s)Bill Beswick
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication14/06/2010
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note25 illustrations, 42 photographs
- Weight445 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.