All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionA favourite destination for holiday makers who are looking for a safe and comfortable beach getaway, the Turks & Caicos Islands offer some of the most beautiful water locations in the world. Its pristine waters have been kwn to divers for decades, but the islands also offer opportunities for srkelling and deep-sea fishing for travellers who can pull themselves from the silky sands in front of their excellent resorts. This guide will tell you where to go and what to see so you make the most of your holiday.
- Author BiographyFodor's helps you unleash the possibility of travel by providing insights and tools you need to experience the trips you want. While you're always at the helm, Fodor's offers the assurance of out expertise, the guarantee of selectivity, and the choice details that truly define a destination. It's like having a friend wherever you travel. Resources that you'll want to read and reference, our guide books offer current and discerning shopping, dining, hotel and culture recommendations, as well as compelling features and articles that convey the essence of a destination. And we are confident we are giving you the best information because our guides are written by the people that live there. We seek to hire local writers who know their destinations better than anyone else. Our worldwide team of over 700 travel writers brings you the latest, most accurate coverage, and like trusted companions, reveal local treasures and everything you need to know before you arrive.
- Author(s)Fodor Travel Publications
- PublisherEbury Press
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFodor's Travel Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date08/02/2016
- Content Notephotographs (black and white, and colour), maps (black, white and orange)
- Weight134 g
- Width108 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.