All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $33.40Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $25.49
- AU $34.00Trending at AU $34.82
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $26.48
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $16.43
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years. One of the country's most idyllic getaways, Napa and Soma charm visitors with superb wineries and wine, trendy restaurants and intimate resorts, and pampering spas. Time may seem to stand still in the iconic California countryside with its rows of leafy vines, but the luxury and sophistication here are thoroughly modern. This travel guide includes: . Dozens of full-color maps. Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks. Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what s off the beaten path. Coverage of Napa Valley, Soma Valley, Northern Soma, Russian River, and West County Planning to visit more of California? Check our Fodor's state-wide travel guide to California and also Fodor's San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego guides.
- Author(s)Fodor's Travel Guides
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication14/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFodor's Full-Color Gold Guides
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintFodor's Travel Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.