All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for more than 80 years. Oahu is the most popular Hawaiian island for travelers, with excellent resorts, beautiful scenery, and extensive opportunities for activities both on the water and on land. This guide covers all the popular areas of the island, including Holulu, Waikiki, and the North Shore. This travel guide includes: - Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information- Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks- Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what's off the beaten path- In-depth breakout features on Pearl Harbor, Srkeling in Hawaii, and Hula- Major sights such as Kailua Beach, Shangri La and Kaena Point- Coverage of Holulu, Waikiki, Pearl Harbor, Diamond Head, Ko Olina, Hanauma Bay, Haleiwa, the Waimea Valley, the North Shore, and more. Planning to visit more of Hawaii or other islands? Check out Fodor's travel guides to Hawaii, Maui, Kauai, and Big Island of Hawaii.
- Author(s)Fodor's Travel Guides
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication02/02/2017
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFull-color Gold Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintFodor's Travel Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Weight358 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $29.48Trending at AU $33.87
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $41.24
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $12.23
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $45.52
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $37.74
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $20.62
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.