All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years. Paris is an all-time top destination for travelers, and it's easy to see the allure: the experiences--dining, shopping, museum-going, neighborhood strolling--are all legendary. The new <i>Fodor's Paris</i> captures the best of the City of Light, from the masterful cuisine to the sweeping romance of the Eiffel Tower. This travel guide includes: . Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information. Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks. Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what s off the beaten path.In-depth breakout features on The Seine, Notre Dame, and Musee du Louvre. Major sights such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, Jardin du Luxembourg, Jardin des Tuileries, Arc de Triomphe, Musee d'Orsay, Opera Garnier, Centre Pompidou, Sacre-Coeur, and Musee du Louvre. Side Trips from Paris including Versailles, Chartres, and Disneyland Paris. Coverage of The Islands, Eiffel Tower, The Champs-Elysees, Montmartre, The Marais, Les Grands Boulevards, Eastern Paris, The Latin Quarter, St-Germain-des-Pres, Montparnasse, and Western Paris Planning to visit more of France? Check out Fodor's travel guides to France and also Provence & the French Riviera.
- Author(s)Fodor's Travel Guides
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication14/11/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFodor's Travel Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteFull-Colour Gold Guides
- Weight340 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $35.57
- AU $34.00Trending at AU $42.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $24.93
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $16.24
- AU $31.80Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $30.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.