All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionWhile fog does t come easily or frequently to Central Texas, when it does, it inspires moments of quiet and reflection. David K. Langford captures those moments here in stirring images of the comings and goings of fog on Hillingdon Ranch, family land that has benefited from the stewardship of six generations. These photographs in turn inspired an essay by writer Rick Bass that takes him back to his own memories of fog-in the Texas Hill Country and elsewhere. Fog at Hillingdon includes a personal te by Langford on his techniques and camera equipment. Apt historic or contemporary quotations selected by Myrna Langford accompany many of the photographs and reflect the moods and sentiments fog often evokes.
- Author BiographyDavid K. Langford owns and operates Western Photography Company. He is the coauthor of Hillingdon Ranch: Four Seasons, Six Generation and lives on his family ranch near Comfort, Texas.
- Author(s)David K. Lanford
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Note118 colour photos
- Weight825 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAndrew Sansom
- Introduction byRick Bass
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.