Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives an exposition of the principal concepts and results related to second order elliptic and parabolic equations for measures, the main examples of which are Fokker-Planck-Kolmogorov equations for stationary and transition probabilities of diffusion processes. Existence and uniqueness of solutions are studied along with existence and Sobolev regularity of their densities and upper and lower bounds for the latter. The target readership includes mathematicians and physicists whose research is related to diffusion processes as well as elliptic and parabolic equations.
- Author BiographyVladimir I. Bogachev, Moscow State University, Russia. Nicolai V. Krylov, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA. Michael Rockner, Bielefeld University, Germany. Stanislav V. Shaposhnikov, Moscow State University, Russia.
- Author(s)Michael Rockner,Nicolai V. Krylov,Stanislav V. Shaposhnikov,Vladimir I. Bogachev
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication30/12/2015
- Series TitleMathematical Surveys and Monographs
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.