Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionExquisite designs anyone can make using origami, kirigami, and quilling. Capture the perfect geometry and delicate beauty of stars, swflakes, and sunbursts in paper. This beautiful book explains all the techniques you need to create 75 exquisite shapes. You can cut, fold, and curl your very own blizzard or galaxy! The core techniques of origami, kirigami, and quilling are clearly illustrated with step-by-step photographs. Each design includes detailed written instructions, helpful hints, and templates where required. Also features inspirational ideas for finished projects. All three shapes look beautiful taped to windows or hung from a Christmas tree, but they can also decorate gifts and te cards, be used in appliques or stencils, or even be transformed into exquisite jewellery.
- Author BiographyAyako Brodek's love of origami started when she was a little girl. On long ferryboat rides to her grandparents' home in Shikoku, her mother made origami cranes and boats from candy wrappers to chase away the boredom. Her fascination with origami continued, and after thirty years of folding for personal enjoyments she founded OriCraft to introduce her origami creations to a wider audience. Her focus is on designing origami works of art that can be loved and used in everyday life. Wearable origami is one of her biggest passions, and she has devoted considerable time to exploring ways to transform origami objects into exquisite and durable jewellery. She sells her work at art and craft shows and through her website. She also teaches origami to all ages at local libraries and schools. Shannon Voigt has always had a passion for creating since she was young and is self-taught in many disciplines including cake decorating, quilting, crocheting/knitting, cross-stitch, and of course quilling. She picked the skill back up in 2008 and started selling quilled snowflakes in her Etsy shop, ForeverFiligree. Her snowflakes have sold all around the world and were used in Jockey International's 2011 Holiday Catalog and Sundance's 2012 Holiday Catalog. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Ayako Brodek,Shannon Voigt
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note250 colour
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.