All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe technique of folding in contemporary architecture is vividly illustrated with a survey of much-discussed concepts, projects, and buildings in which this technique was applied. This book is compulsory for every architect wishing to design outside the mainstream.Sophia Vysivoti is an architect and teaches design method at the Delft University of Techlogy.
- Author BiographySophia Vysivoti is an architect and has taught Design Method at the Architectural Faculty of the TU in Delft, the Netherlands. She is now Adjunct Lecturer at University of Thessaly, Greece.
- Author(s)Sophia Vyzoviti
- PublisherBIS Publishers B.V.
- Date of Publication09/12/2003
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintBIS Publishers B.V.
- Content Notecol
- Weight170 g
- Width105 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.