All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionFolio provides a look into the Department of Architecture's diversity of design, research, and creative activity. The department's mission and the value of making a book is a preoccupation of Folio. Its content reflects many student and faculty conversations and prompts real questions about who we are. Folio was made to create a physical archive of the ephemeral efforts of our department. In it, you will find student work, faculty research and essays about the life of the department and Miami. Designed as an object that occupies space, we introduce Folio into the world to celebrate the mission of our program and to establish it as the center of architectural discourse in the region.
- Author BiographyHenry Rueda holds a Diploma de Arquitecto from the FAU at Universidad Central de Venezuela and a M.Sc. in Advanced Architectural Design from the GSAPP at Columbia University. Alastair Gordon is an architectural critic, curator, and author of several books, including Weekend Utopia: Modern Living in the Hamptons and Naked Airport: A Cultural History of the World's Most Revolutionary Structure. He writes for The New York Times,The Wall Street Journal and The Miami Herald.
- Author(s)Alastair Gordon,Henry Rueda
- PublisherOro Editions
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGoff Books
- Content Note300 colour
- Weight726 g
- Width211 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.