Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionSampling virtually all of the old-time styles within the musical traditions still extant in rth Georgia, Folk Visions and Voices is a collection of eighty-two songs and instrumentals, enhanced by photographs, illustrations, biographical sketches of performers and examples of their narratives, sermons, tales and reminiscences.
- Author BiographyArt Rosenbaum is a painter, muralist and illustrator, as well as a collector and performer of traditional American folk music. He earned his MFA in painting at Columbia University and has a Fulbright Senior Professorship in Germany. He is Wheatley Professor in Fine Arts at the Lamar Dodd School of Art, University of Georgia, and in 2003 was a recipient of a Governor of Georgia's Award in the Humanities. Margo Newmark Rosenbaum is a professional photographer. Bela Foltin Jr is professor emeritus of Western Washington University Libraries.
- Author(s)Bela Foltin
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note50 black & white photographs, 4 colour illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width260 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Photographs byMargo Newmark Rosenbaum
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.