All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKate and Gillian are stepsiblings, each bearing two generations' worth of mental illness and cruelty. One is an obsessive-compulsive baker, the other an oversexed hyper-intellectual. Emotionally stunted adults, they live separate, brittle lives. But they converge when Jonah, Gillian's beloved brother and a murder suspect, introduces himself to Kate. As Jonah continues his unanunced visits, and a string of murders plagues the county, Kate can't seem to stop wondering which sibling her mother loved most.
- Author Biography<b>Felicia C. Sullivan</b> is the award-winning author of the critically acclaimed memoir <i>The Sky Isn't Visible from Here</i> (Algonquin/Harper Perennial) and the founder of the now defunct but highly regarded literary journal <i>Small Spiral Notebook</i>. She maintains the popular lifestyle blog lovelifeeat.com. Born and raised in New York City, she now lives in Los Angeles, CA.
- Author(s)Felicia C. Sullivan
- PublisherFeminist Press at The City University of New York
- Date of Publication30/03/2017
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeminist Press at The City University of New York
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.74
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.07
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.