All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen going on a hunt to find a bear, you need to take the utmost care. It's best to take a friend along too; choose one that looks much fatter than you! Hare Loves bears. And, he really wants to catch one, the biggest, hairiest, scariest one he can find. He buys a bear-hunting book. But every successful bear hunt requires two rabbits, and so he asks a friend to join him. And off the rabbits go on their very own scary hairy adventure. The charming cadence of this funny book will have children asking to hear it again and again. From the illustrator of the #1 New York Times bestseller. Me and My Dad!
- Author BiographyClaire Freedman lives on the Essex coast. She has worked for the BBC, Harrods and for a reprographic company and now writes full-time. She has written many children's books, including: One Magical Day; Snuggle Up, Sleepy Ones; and I Love You, Sleepyhead for Little Tiger Press. Alison Edgson was born in County Down in Northern Ireland. After graduating with a First, she and her husband Jeff moved to an old chapel in the Usk Valley in Wales where she now illustrates children's books full-time.
- Author(s)Claire Freedman
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Tiger Press
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width265 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alison Edgson
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $13.46
- AU $7.00Trending at AU $8.44
- AU $10.77Trending at AU $17.74
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $17.55
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $12.55
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $24.86Trending at AU $25.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.