All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionTeacher leadership is a critical component to achieving breakthrough results in school improvement. Developed from anecdotal evidence from dozens of teacher leaders and administrators, Follow the Teacher advocates that all teachers can and should take on leadership roles in their schools. It contains many stories of teacher leadership in action, staff activities to increase teacher leadership, quotes from teachers who are operating as leaders, and solutions for dilemmas teachers may encounter during their leadership journey. Follow the Teacher also focuses on system design. Within its pages is a blueprint for designing a system where teacher leadership flourishes. Principals are chiefly responsible for the effective design of the system, and this book will help them foster the conditions that will generate teacher leadership in their schools. Readers will t only be inspired by the examples of teacher leadership throughout this book, but will also understand ways that teacher leadership can be intentionally infused into a school system.
- Author BiographyRobert T. Hess is a former secondary teacher and principal, and current district office administrator with experience at all (K-12) levels. He is the author of three books, has taught graduate courses at three universities, and has presented at state and national school conferences on the topics of school improvement, leadership, and systemic change.
- Author(s)Robert T. Hess
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication27/09/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width142 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.