All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis title lets you create gorgeous n-stop quilted motifs with Volume Five of this popular series featuring 21 new designs and 49 patterns. Have you ever wanted to create gorgeous-looking quilts without always having to stop and start? Then this is the volume for you! Simply trace, transfer, and sew to create beautiful quilted motifs n-stop! Follow-the-Line Quilting Designs: Volume Five is packed with a collection of 21 original pattern groups featuring coordinating designs for blocks and borders. With full-sized patterns perfect for a home sewing machine, a long-arm quilting machine, or hand quilting, this is a volume quilters everywhere are sure to love.
- Author BiographyMary Covey is an award-winning quilter, and owner of a highly successful quilt-pattern company.
- Author(s)Mary M. Covey
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Out-of-print date23/08/2016
- Content Notefull-colour, plus 49 pattern sheets
- Weight694 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.