All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionIn this thoughtful and easy-to-follow growth and study guide, ted Bible teacher Elizabeth George explores the principles found in her book Following God with All Your Heart . Through insightful questions, additional commentary, Scripture, and personal examples, she guides readers to a deeper understanding of how they can grow spiritually and experience a fulfilling, satisfying life. Readers will be encouraged as they realize God is with them and provides the tools they need to live for Him, serve Him, and help others. This book is perfect for individual or group study.
- Author BiographyElizabeth George, whose books have sold more than 7 million copies, is the author of A Woman After God's Own Heart (more than 1 million copies sold) and Breaking the Worry Habit Forever! She's also a popular speaker at Christian women's events. Elizabeth and her husband, Jim, are parents and grandparents, and have been active in ministry for more than 30 years.
- Author(s)Elizabeth George
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.