All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis sequel to Young Children and Worship provides ather educational resource for children. Sonja Stewart's method and approach are the same as in her earlier book. She provides careful and clear instructions for teachers on creating and using the children's worship center, a unique worship environment in which children are introduced to the meaning of worship through biblical stories and parables.
- Author BiographySonja M. Stewart was Professor Emerita of Christian Education at Western Theological Seminary in Holland, Michigan.
- Author(s)Sonja M. Stewart
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight538 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest Age3-7
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.36Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $25.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.