Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the Drum, the sequel to 'Three Years in Starch' is the story of forty years spent mainly overseas. Cyprus during the aftermath of the EOKA uprising, Berlin at the height of the Cold War, Singapore when Saigon fell, Malta and much of West Germany.Nursing in most of these places interspersed with a few years in England in between. It was never my intention to spend half my life in a war zone, I just happened to marry a man with the wanderlust.
- Author BiographyMaud Harris trained as a nurse in a large West Country hospital 1959 - '62. Author of young adult fiction, autobiographical works, children's stories and travel writing. She lives in Nottingham UK.
- Author(s)Maud Harris
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.