All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionFondue pots offer a simple, but always delicious, casual approach to entertaining and family eating, and this book will give you a vast variety of ways to keep yours filled with creamy cheese fondues, both lean and hearty hot dips, luscious sweet dips, and every manner of dip-able warm concoctions.
- Author BiographyJoanna White is a long-time, bestselling cookbook author who also lectures in cooking and nutrition. She holds a degree in biology as well as a prestigious Advanced Certificate from the Cordon Bleu School of Cooking. Joanna is the author of the bestselling titles Slow Cooking, Party Fare, The Dehydrator Cookbook, The Juicer Book, Recipes for the Pressure Cooker, and many other cookbooks.
- Author(s)Joanna White
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication16/02/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleNitty Gritty Cookbooks
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Note33 colour illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width135 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.